Customers should note that the pieces on view at this website are also available to view and buy in our shop. Because of this, there may sometimes be a brief timelag between when a piece is sold at Cows Lane and the update of it's entry as 'sold' on the website. It is recommended that customers make contact with us by telephone or e-mail as soon as possible to secure any desired item.
Retrospect stock is always original vintage which, though cleaned and restored, is likely to show signs of previous use, in keeping with the patina of it's age and history. On our website we endeavour to describe as accurately as possible, the true condition of each piece, including significant flaws (if any), but customers are also encouraged to call us on 00 353 1 6726188, or e-mail us via this website for further details. In all cases we strongly recommend that you take advantage of our shop at Unit 2, Sauls Court, Cows Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 8, Ireland, to come in and view any piece that interests you at first hand.
All purchases made will be deemed to be in acceptance of descriptions provided.
All items are packed by experienced hands, and should reach you safely and in good condition.
Concerning Large and Medium sized Furniture deliveries
Outside Ireland : Retrospect regrets that we do not deliver or arrange delivery for large & medium scale furniture items outside Ireland. It is our experience that the costs associated with such deliveries are prohibitive.
Within Ireland: While our customers are entirely free to make their own delivery arrangements, we are happy to assist by connecting you with the various courier and delivery services we use regularly. But please bear in mind the following:
1. The customer will be wholly responsible for all costs and liabilities associated with such delivery services.
2. Retrospect accepts no responsibility for any issues that might arise regarding such services.
3. Retrospect will not enter into any dispute that may occur between a Retrospect customer and any delivery service provider on any matter whatsoever, at any time.
All lighting and electrics are thoroughly checked and rewired as necessary for use with Irish voltage, unless otherwise stated. Severely deteriorated original wires and fittings are refitted with new but aesthetically appropriate replacements, for safety reasons.
1. Retrospect reserve the right to change all or part of this website and / or it's contents without notice.
2. Retrospect reserve the right to change prices and descriptions at any point on any item on this website.
3. Retrospect reserve all pertinent copyrights on original content presented on this website; use of images, copy or any other available material on view requires author's agreement.
4. Retrospect is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from this site.
5. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Retrospect website.
25% BONUS VOUCHER ISSUE
1. These terms and conditions apply to the '50% Bonus Voucher Issue' as advertised on this website. Retrospect accepts no responsibility for errors of information regarding this offer which may originate elsewhere.
2. The 25% Bonus offer relates to vouchers issued in-store at: Unit 2, Sauls Court, Cows Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 8, Ireland; between the dates of Thursday the 25th of March 2010 and Sunday the 28th March inclusive, only.
3. During the stated period Retrospect agrees to add 25% value to vouchers purchased in denominations of €50 and €100 only
5. All vouchers issued are only redeemable against items for sale in the Retrospect shop or on the retrospect.ie website.
6. No voucher will be exchanged, in whole or in part, for cash. Any change due will be in the form of Store Credit only.
7. Vouchers issued in the 25% Bonus Scheme will be activate on the 1st May 2010; these vouchers may not be presented before this date.
8. 25% Bonus Vouchers may used to a maximum individual or combined value of €100 against the purchase of any single item.
9. There is no limit, within the bounds of physical availability, to the number of vouchers a single customer may purchase.
10. All Vouchers presented for use MUST bear recognised authorisation marks.
I reget to inform you all our Cows Lane shop closed at the end of June. I hope to be back on my feet soon with a new shop. Please email for further details or inquiries.
Join us on Facebook for weekly stock updates and news. A great way to keep you all up to date with the little gems that come to us on a weekly basis. Be the first
Monday & Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 11-4, Thursday 11.30-7, Friday 11.30-6 Saturday 11-7 Sunday 1-5. We can facilitate viewings outside these times if
Dear Customers - Just a little note to say we are aware of the frustrations that may be felt when a desired item on this site reads as SOLD, and we do sympathise. These images are left online to give
We've got the ball rolling on our website links section. Some are sensible and informative, but most are just for fun. Hope you like them, more to come!
We regularly email our customers to announce a stock clearance sale in advance of new stock arrivals. The conditions of sale are all purchased items must be collected within one week.
Unit 2, Cows Lane,
Telephone (01) 6726188